[Buddha-l] A vocabulary question for Stephen and Lance (or anyoneelse)

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Mon Nov 6 11:55:57 MST 2006

The query would be about the term in Sanskrit (speaking of the Bhagavad
Gita).
If one types "wisdom" into the MMW dictionary online, one gets several
glosses that might work, but it needs someone with the Skt. Gita text to
check which particular term was used. I also tried entering "Praj~naa" and
got nowhere.
Joanna