[Buddha-l] Re: there he goes again (samharris)

Vicente Gonzalez vicen.bcn at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 11:45:34 MST 2006

L.S. Cousins,

LSC> Bhikkhu Bodhi is here presenting Buddhaghosa's understanding of the
LSC> discourse in question. Note in particular the last sentence: 'But
LSC> here" i.e. in this discourse.

I did not know that. Thanks for the reference to Buddhaghosa.
I will check it together with that Buddhadasa book.

I was insisting in the topic because I find very fascinating to find
connections between these things of Theravada and some of Chinese
Buddhism. Although I have stuff of the later in such type of
contemplation, I don't understand enough how Theravada can focus
that view or perhaps practice. I ignore if these coincidences can be
just in the surface or they are forgotten things, etc...
>From here my insistence in knowing the status of those monks in
front the jhana meditators.

well, that's all.

best regards,