[Buddha-l] H.H. the Dalai Lama and China

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Fri May 12 20:35:44 MDT 2006

Persuasive points, Weng Fai. Haven't the Chinese always had the upper hand,
since HH doesn't have the means, nor the intention nor motivation, to go to
war against them? The balance of power is heavily on the Chinese side of the
equation and has been since he fled Tibet and probably, by doong so  saved
his life. So even if he lost his country, he has attained the status of a
world leader that he might not have attained (so far as global media are
concerned) had he remained in Tibet.
Joanna