[Buddha-l] Beyond Hope

Jim Peavler jmp at peavler.org
Mon May 8 21:00:26 MDT 2006

On May 8, 2006, at 6:00 PM, Gregory Bungo wrote:

> Hi Curt,

In the interests of peace and equanimity on Buddha-l, and since the
issue at this point is not about matters of central interest to the
proclaimed subject realm of Buddha-l, I encourage the combatants to
go to their neutral corners and take the remainder of this particular
debate offline (i.e., between themselves).

This is just my personal point of view, that I have no wish to impose
upon anyone who is actually interested in the outcome.

Jim Peavler

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755