[Buddha-l] Re: What are the "joys of living"?

Benito Carral bcarral at kungzhi.org
Sun Jun 25 05:53:58 MDT 2006

On Sunday, June 25, 2006, Mike Austin wrote:

> I think Jim was talking about some present day person
> becoming the final arbiter.

   I  think  that  you're probably right. That's why we
should  use the Buddha's teachings and the tradition as
the  final  arbiters.  So  if  someone,  even  a  whole
society,  says  that Buddhism teaches something plainly
contrary to the Dharma, it is easy to show the mistake.
A  more  interesting  approach  should  be  criticising
Buddhist teachings with solid arguments.

   Best wishes,

--
Benito Carral
  Asturias, Sepharad (Spain)