[Buddha-l] What are the "joys of living"?

Timothy Smith smith at wheelwrightassoc.com
Sun Jun 25 00:45:19 MDT 2006

Thanks, Jim.  One needs a gentle reminder now and then in these too
contentious times.  Reminds me of a great soliloquy from Antigone....

"For he who thinks that he alone is wise, and that in speech and
thought he hath no equal;  such a man, when laid open to public view,
will be found empty."

I think Sophocles was right on both counts of emptiness.

Timothy Smith
Wheelwright Associates
www.wheelwrightassoc.com