[Buddha-l] Buddhist mantras for imperfections made in practice

Jion Prosser jion at tendai-lotus.org
Wed Jul 26 12:28:03 MDT 2006

Greetings,

I was quite interested in Alex W's insight below:

>This is said to compensate for any imperfections in whatever has just
>preceded it.

In our Japanese Tendai tradition, we have a (similar?) mantra used to make
up for such imperfections and mistakes in one's practice.  Does anyone else
on the list from diverse traditions have experience with such a mantra?

Gassho-
Rev. Jion Prosser
www.tendai-lotus.org