[Buddha-l] Re: Where does authority for "true" Buddhism come from?

Robert Morrison sgrmti at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 31 12:37:01 MST 2006

Erik:

I have a tape of a lecture in a Buddhist Summerschool without date,
called 'How do we know what the Buddha taught?' There he mentionbs an
article of a Polish Vedascholar 'Joanna Jovedich' (I hope I got the name
right) published in the Journal of the Palitext Society in 2000.
<

Yes, I read the article some time ago, but found it very unconvincing.  If I
can find where I've put it, I'll have another look just to make sure I
didn't miss something.

Thanks,

Robert