[Buddha-l] Re: Core teachings

Richard P. Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Mon Jan 30 15:50:46 MST 2006

On Mon, 2006-01-30 at 23:06 +0100, Benito Carral wrote:

>    I  don't  find productive to dialog whith people who
> are  using  the  kind of language that you have used in
> this  post

You mean English? Sorry, but I don't write good Spanish.

> However I'm going  to  provide  a link to an interesting article by
> Bhikkhu  Bodhi  (whom  I admire for his scholarship and
> ways) titled "Dhamma Without Rebirth?"

Thank you. I have read that article several times, and I have had very
cordial discussions with Bhikkhu Bodhi about it. We disagree with each
other on a few details, but neither one of us regards the disagreement
to be terribly important.

--
Richard