[Buddha-l] Re: Where does authority for "true" Buddhism come from?

Benito Carral bcarral at kungzhi.org
Fri Jan 27 06:59:26 MST 2006

On Friday, January 27, 2006, Richard P. Hayes wrote:

   I'm not going to reply to all of your post because I
think  that  our  respective positions are clear enough
(and  I prefer to use my time doing some other things).
If  someone  liked some further clarification, I'm sure
he  would  ask for it and I would be glad to provide it
as I'm sure you would be.

> All I have tried to show is that the effectiveness of
> Buddhist  practice  remains perfectly intact in other
> frameworks as well.

   Yes, I know, and there we disagree.

   Best wishes,

   Beni