[Buddha-l] Moralistic Therapeutic Buddhism?

SJZiobro at cs.com SJZiobro at cs.com
Wed Jan 25 16:02:28 MST 2006

"Richard P. Hayes" <rhayes at unm.edu> wrote:

>On Wed, 2006-01-25 at 16:14 -0500, curt wrote:
>
>> Most Christian teenagers have rarely if ever "discussed a theological
>> issue with an adult".
>
>Well, hell's bells. Let's sign them on to buddha-l. We'll talk theology
>with them all they want. That will at least give them some practice
>talking theology until they can find some adults to do it with.

How generous, Richard.  Where does Curt live?  I live in the Bible Belt, and it seems plenty of teens here have theological discussions with adults.  The theology might not be "heavy", but gosh, they have them. Curt seems to be in one of his anti-Christian moods again.  It is good that he has a home here at Buddha-L.

Stan Ziobro