[Buddha-l] Jesus is Buddha?

Dante Rosati dante at interport.net
Sun Jan 22 12:25:49 MST 2006

well its one thing to poke fun at his "gospels are translations from
Sanskrit" theory, but this is a little more ominous:

from the page:

http://www.tau.ac.il/Anti-Semitism/asw98-9/denmark.html

Holocaust Denial
The most serious cases of anti-Semitism in 1998 were connected with
Holocaust denial. In late 1997 right extremists including Christian
Lindtner,
Ole Kreiberg and the lawyer Kund Bjeld Eriksen formed the Society for Free
Historical Research. In May members of the group interrupted a lecture given
at the University of Copenhagen by the distinguished German historian
Professor Eberhard Jackel, by asking questions from the infamous "66
Questions and Answers about the Holocaust," and in November, they invited
the Swiss Holocaust denier Jürgen Graf (a convert to Islam) to Denmark for
the second time (the first was in November 1997). Further, in January and
February Lindtner published revisionist articles in the center-right
newspaper
Berlingske Tidende. The first was translated into German, probably by Jürgen
Graf, and disseminated on the website of Nationalzeitung. The second
article was an attack on the entry on Auschwitz in the Danish Encyclopedia.
In it he claimed that it would have been impossible to kill so many people.
Both can be found on Denmark's First Patriotic Homepage, the website of
Ole Kreiberg. Lindtner, a former senior lecturer in Old Indian philology at
Copenhagen University who was fired in 1992 for tax fraud, is the first Dane
to have become successful in promoting Holocaust denial views.