[Buddha-l] Indra's net

Tao Jiang neither_nor_ist at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 15:57:37 MST 2006

  Does anybody have or know the exact textual reference to the Indra's net in the Avatamsaka Sutra?  It is mentioned everywhere in the secondary literature, but nobody cites the exact text.  A friend of mine asked for it, but the libraries here don't have that sutra.  If somebody can give me the reference in a English translation (or better yet, the exact passage, but I know I'm pushing it), I'll pass it on to my friend so that he will know where to look for it.  Thanks in advance!

  Tao