[Buddha-l] Enlightenment University?

Vaj vajranatha at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 12 07:29:20 MST 2006

"The mission of Diamond Mountain is to provide all of the conditions,
inside and outside of us, that we need to actually reach
enlightenment, ourselves, before the day we die."

Our mission at Diamond Mountain is to provide you with everything you
need to lead a wise and good life, and to become nothing less than a
being who can go to all worlds and serve all living creatures, all at
once. To get you there, we take you through all the traditional
training that a monk or yogi would get in a demanding, major
monastery in Tibet or ancient India.

http://diamondmtn.org/

http://diamondmtn.org/dmu/