[Buddha-l] Re: PRABHU'S WEB PAGE ON INDIAN COINAGE

Andrew Skilton skiltonat at Cardiff.ac.uk
Wed Feb 15 05:52:07 MST 2006

Also for Kushan materials try http://www.kushan.org/coins/intro.htm and links.

>Some folks on the list might enjoy poring over these fragments of ancient
history.
>I did....only experts can vouch for the accuracy of some of the descriptive
>information on this site, unfortunately I cannot.

I enjoy it too.  (And also cannot vouch for the accuracy of the site I mention
above.) I was looking at the famous Menander 'boddo' coin in the BM only last
week.  But looking at all this history makes me feel so bad about not
prioritizing truth.

Andrew