[Buddha-l] Buddhism and Blasphemy

Timothy Smith smith at wheelwrightassoc.com
Thu Feb 9 18:11:51 MST 2006

I dunno, MIke.  The discussion here constantly give me an opportunity
to check out my own practice
in terms of the issues and responses I have to what I read here.  For
me, at least, bringing what I've learned from academic study
and hands on practice into the world is what matters at this stage of
the game.  Most of what transpires here
has some seed of the question "how should I live a more awakened
life" somewhere inside it.  I get a great deal
of value trying to crack that kernel.

At some point, however, the dialogue can become tedious, but the
moderators have a light touch so some of
that is to be expected, no?

Timothy Smith
Wheelwright Associates
www.wheelwrightassoc.com