[Buddha-l] Re: Buddhism and blasphemy

Benito Carral bcarral at kungzhi.org
Wed Feb 8 18:22:13 MST 2006

On Wednesday, February 8, 2006, Jim Peavler wrote:

> But, all humankind deserves our compassion, and it is
> exemplary  that you have compassion (as do I) for the
> poor miserable Republicans who have been so seriously
> wounded by some few miscreants on Buddha-l!

   You are right that everyone deserves our compassion,
but  they were the pitiable liberal Buddhist whitebelts
who waste their time writing invenctives againt the GOP
who  made me to exit from Buddha-L samadhi and prompted
my  post,  since  those  few nescient beings are surely
accumulating bad karma from their erring speech instead
of  cultivating  good  actions  by  the  Aryan  way  of
expression.

           Speak only the speech
           that neither torments self
           nor does harm to others.