[Buddha-l] Buddhism and blasphemy

curt curt at cola.iges.org
Tue Feb 7 22:20:41 MST 2006

Can you please provide information concerning subscription rates and or
website access for this publication? I am very interested. Also if you
have any information on submission guidelines that would be good, too. I
think they might be interested in some of my poetry. Thank you very much
for turning this up.
- Curt