[Buddha-l] Question of renounced males

Richard P. Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Tue Feb 7 21:51:09 MST 2006

On Tue, 2006-02-07 at 21:24 -0700, Jim Peavler wrote:

> I disagree. If we do something where people contribute money, then we
> will have way too much money and who will take care of it, what will
> we use it for, who gets to decide what we spend it for? etc.

I vote for spending it on enchiladas, or some reasonable facsimile
thereof. Or we could make donations to the Green Chile Party, which I'm
pretty sure will win the next presidential elections, especially if
buddha-l stands behind them. Look, I figure with this crowd we could
raise $13.27, easy! If Senator Proxmire could get elected on $42.00, we
can get our Green Chile candidate elected for $13.27.

Um, just who IS the Green Chile candidate? Doesn't matter. She'll win.
Couldn't be any worse than the candidates the Remocrats and Depublicans
are putting forth these days.

> I am sorry I even mentioned it.

I'm not. We needed a break from all the seriousness that was threatening
to break out.

--
Richard