[Buddha-l] Why some messages bounce

curt curt at cola.iges.org
Tue Feb 7 10:23:23 MST 2006

"Why some emails bounce" would make an excellent name for an
artsy-fartsy punk-rock trance-polka goth-buddhist band. If I could play
the guitar (or the drums, or the accordion) I would start one of my own
and name it that.

I once bounced an email because it was just too danged big. I got
extremely bent out of shape before I realized that it was just because
my email was over 10K. If I remember correctly - it even stated clearly
in the bounce message that that was the case. The "10K rule" was
obviously a good idea, in my opinion. The new "20K rule" is at least
half as good.

- Curt