[Buddha-l] Buddhism and Blasphemy

Chris castanford at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 19:52:55 MST 2006

Hi, Lara,
Your observations are welcome (at least by myself). I do wonder, however,
which particular "this thread" you're referring to. I note your connection
with McGill and wonder you don't already know the list-owner personally. You
might want to take this issue up with him at a more personal level; perhaps
in an effort to have the description/focus of the list otherwise described.

Further, could you perhaps be a little more specific as to what you see as
prejudicial rhetoric and how it offends you?

Thank you.