[Buddha-l] Rebirth and a Footnote

curt curt at cola.iges.org
Mon Feb 6 13:42:09 MST 2006

This reminds me of the following "prayer", if that is the right word
(I'll bet no one can guess the source):

"Unto them from whose eyes the veil of life hath fallen may there be
granted the accomplishment of their true Wills; whether they will
absorption in the Infinite, or to be united with their chosen and
preferred, or to be in contemplation, or to be at peace, or to achieve
the labour and heroism of incarnation on this planet or another, or in
any Star, or aught else, unto them may there be granted the
accomplishment of their wills; yea, the accomplishment of their wills."

- Curt