[Buddha-l] Linden dollars for Buddha?

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Sat Dec 30 10:09:25 MST 2006

AAAAargh~~~~~~~~~~`We need to use whatever energy we have left to stop the virtualization of everyday life thanks to shopping malls, consumerism, and media. And W.
Don't think I'd enjoy Buddha-L as a blog. Scrolling them is too often a waste of time. With the list the way it is now, one can block any email one wants to, without having to wade through it all to get to the interesting stuff, as one has to do with blogs.
This deal is sort of intriguing in principle. Like for conferences? Could save lots of travel bucks. Last one I went to in Calif was so costly I decided never again.
Joanna