[Buddha-l] Re: Political views of Buddhists

James Ward jamesward at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 24 05:09:15 MST 2006

On Dec 23, 2006, at 9:22 AM, Richard Hayes wrote:

> One last chance to take the silly but entertaining questionnaire at
> http://www.politicalcompass.org/questionnaire

All right, here's my two cents:

Economic Left/Right: -6.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.46

The graph reminds me that it has been too long since I have played a
nice game of Go.

Merry Christmas!  (Or if that is not your cup of tea, then best wishes
for peace, love, understanding and happiness, which I think is what
most people mean when they say the former -- unless they simply mean
"have a nice couple of days away from work", which is an admirable
sentiment too.)

James Ward