[Buddha-l] Political views of Buddhists

John Whalen-Bridge ellwbj at nus.edu.sg
Sun Dec 17 20:03:45 MST 2006

Okay, I'm -5.88 on economy and -4.92 on social.  I expected to come out
further to the right on social issues as I have a teenage son and am
always talking about how homework makes you a better person, but I guess
it also gets figured in that that is not working at all, which protects
my credentials as a Lefty.

Yours for the revolution,

JWB

Associate Professor John Whalen-Bridge
English Language and Literature
Academic Coordinator: Religious Studies Minor Program
Associate Director: Centre for the Dev. of Teaching and Learning
National University of Singapore
10 Kent Ridge Road
Singapore 117570

http://courses.nus.edu.sg/course/ellwbj/jwb/
 office: +65 6516-6029 / fax: +(65) 6773-2981
Fine Print:  "With our thoughts we make the world..."