[Buddha-l] Iconochasms

Joy Vriens joy at vrienstrad.com
Fri Dec 15 00:51:59 MST 2006

RH
>> > If Buddhists ever discovered music, God help us all, eh?

JK
>> They already have.....in China..... choral singing too. Not chanting
>either.
>> I wonder if it was influenced by Christian hymn-singing. But I have no
>idea
>> what it sounds like. Perhaps someone on the list will tell us more about
>it.

DL
>Muzak.

Buddhists have discovered music a long time ago (at least if one considers Tibetan Buddhists Buddhists and their music music.
In my prévioius career as a Tibetan Buddhist I learned to play all the instruments of the Tibetan philharmonic orchestra.

And Dan, we are waiting for your results. I would like to know what you learned from those marxist horses. ;-)

Joy