[Buddha-l] Iconochasms

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Thu Dec 14 15:39:01 MST 2006

Gandhi's prejudices and likes were a big surprise-I already knew he was a
dictator with his family. I got the Ike & Nixon ones right, also Ben
Franklin, but missed out on some of the nefariousness of Jefferson.
However, the question about music being a no-no wasn't so accurate because
it's also a no-no for Buddhist monks. That question only allowed one
answer--Quakers. (While Quaking, they could have had so much  more divine
fun if they'd been Quaking to music.)
Joanna