[Buddha-l] Political views of Buddhists

Tony Trigilio tony at starve.org
Thu Dec 14 14:43:14 MST 2006

I'm a little less communist than you, Richard, and a little more
libertarian:

Economic Left/Right score:  -7.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian score:  -8.56

I'm pretty squarely in your quadrant, which explains my similar allergy
to deans and department chairs, and my allergy to Benito's
overgeneralizations about Buddhism, postmodernism, and values.

It explains, too, why I stopped grading final papers to take the survey
. . .

Tony Trigilio
Columbia College Chicago