[Buddha-l] Ch'an in the gospels?

Joy Vriens joy at vrienstrad.com
Thu Dec 14 00:55:38 MST 2006

I read this yesterday:
Ponce Pilate demande : Quid est veritas ? Qu'est-ce que la vérité? Jésus répond : Est vir quid adest ! C'est l'Homme ici présent !
Ponce Pilate asks: Quid est veritas ? What is truth? Jesus answers : Est vir quid adest! The man that is present here!

BTW I didn't check whether it is actually written like this in the latin translation of the bible, but it is written as an anagram.

And making everything over in my own  image I am convinced that when Jesus talked about truth and the kingdom of heaven and all that, he was talking about the tathagata.

Theosophically yours,

Joy