[Buddha-l] 84 Mahasiddhas

Steven Rhodes srhodes at boulder.net
Thu Aug 24 10:49:01 MDT 2006

Perhaps this is the LTWA book which the first inquirer was seeking (?):
Tāranātha’s Bkaʾ babs bdun ldan : the seven instruction lineages / by
Jo-nang Tāranātha ; translated and edited by David Templeman.
Published/Created: 	Dharamsala : Library of Tibetan Works & Archives,
c1983.

Best wishes,

Steven Rhodes