[Buddha-l] New publication: A Buddhist Theory of Moral Objectivity

Piya Tan dharmafarer at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 14:50:55 MDT 2006

Dear Upeksacitta,

I am a unsalaried fulltime Dharma teacher, who specializes in early Buddhism
and has an interest in comparative Buddhism. I am supported by dana through
my teachings. I would love to read the PDF of your work, "A Buddhist Theoriy
of Moral Objectivity."

I have just begun my googlepages where my annotated translations of the Pali
Suttas are posted and freely downloable at

dharmafarer.googlepages.com.

Piya Tan