[Buddha-l] What's wrong with a little Dharma?

Richard P. Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Sun Sep 4 07:52:08 MDT 2005

On Sun, 2005-09-04 at 10:51 +0100, Alex Wilding wrote:

> But now I realise that I am entirely off-topic. Would it be un-English (or
> ungentlemanly) to wonder if the whole thread has wandered off?

At the risk of sounding un-American yet again to our friend Mr Lane and
un-Canadian to my fellow countrymen in that lovely dominion, I would
suggest this discussion has not wandered off topic, for the simple
reason that it was never really on topic. I do think it is a thread
whose time has come to be snipped.

--
Richard Hayes