[Buddha-l] What's wrong with a little Dharma?

Dh Sinhavacin sinhavacin at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 2 01:53:55 MDT 2005

Joanna,

I don't think Scots and Welsh mind being called Britons, since they clearly
are inhabitants of the British islands.  What they rightly object to is
being called English, as though there were nothing to Britain apart from
England.  Even some Cornish people, being Celts rather than Anglo-Saxons,
distinguish themselves from the English; if they need to cross the River
Tamar into Devon, they will say that thay are going over into England.

Best wishes,
Sinhavacin
(I don't think I mind being referred to as a Brit)