[Buddha-l] Have all blind passions been extinguished?

Michael Paris parisjm2004 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 22:04:31 MDT 2005

Everyone I know and like - and that likes me - is probably bound for
Hell. At least I'll not lack for company. And the weather couldn't be
worse than Texas.

I rather like Shinran and Jodo Shinshu. Pure Land is quite a change
from Zen and Vipassana.

In fact, for my college speech course, I'm giving an informative speech
this Saturday morning: Jodo Shinshu in Five Minutes or Less. Namu amida
butsu.

Enlightenment... I'm certain my cats are enlightened, and they seem
equally certain I'm totally deluded.

Michael