[Buddha-l] 'Nature' and eating meat

horowitz at chass.utoronto.ca horowitz at chass.utoronto.ca
Mon Oct 24 15:32:29 MDT 2005

>  Sorry if this response was inappropriate.  I thought you might ask what
misnagged means.  In the Jewish tradition it means, roughly, one who is
so devoted to rational thinking that he has little patience with myth
(like the Tree, or the Lotus Sutra)little patience with paradox
(Nagarjuna,Zen,Derrida, Magliola)... And you are one of the sharpest
wits I have ever encountered. Please accept my apology.I promise no
more obfuscatory ad hominems.