[Buddha-l] Re: On being androgynous

Dan Lusthaus dlusthau at mailer.fsu.edu
Fri Oct 21 23:43:52 MDT 2005

> Anyone interested in catching the latest on David Quinn and Kevin Solway
> (they're still a team) can read up on their latest attempts to bring
> their incomparable enlightenment to this sad and confused planet at
> http://www.theabsolute.net. There are even lots of pictures of these two
> fellows. They both forty-something now and still enlightened to a degree

One should always model oneself after the awakened among us. Here is the
model of a 21st c enlightened being, according to the autobiographical
comments of one of the guys at that site.
\---

I rely on social security payments for an income.  My one and only full-time
job was back in 1982.  I have, over the years, been on unemployment benefits
(by choice), the disability support pension (I was assessed as having a
personality disorder) and the carer's pension (while looking after a friend
who was ill).  I am currently back on unemployment benefits again. I have
engaged in several relationships with women in the past, and also sired a
son in 1992 (who doesn't live with me).  Nowadays, I am basically a hermit.\
---

It's people like this who turn blue collar folks into Republicans.

Dan Lusthaus