[Buddha-l] Re: Buddhist pacifism

curt curt at cola.iges.org
Tue Oct 18 08:06:17 MDT 2005

OK - I realize that its funnier if you don't explain - but I still give.
What's an "abduginon argument"? I promise to reference you in the future
whenever I use this phrase. My latin is just plain crappy. I have tried
a couple of times to take it up - but I never get very far. Why couldn't
those Romans just speak English like everyone else?
- Curt