[Buddha-l] Re: recommendations for books on Madhyamika

curt curt at cola.iges.org
Mon Oct 17 17:08:47 MDT 2005

I changed my mind. I now think that anti-intellectualism is a good thing
in Zen. Anyone who is going to read or not read depending on what their
teacher tells them to do, or what the peer pressure pressures them to
do, should sit more until they grow some gonads. Leave the reading
material for the adults who think for themselves and are not so easily led.
- Curt