[Buddha-l] Vipassana?

curt curt at cola.iges.org
Mon Oct 17 13:00:51 MDT 2005

Wow - thanks putting the effort into going through this tricky business!
Your carefully and thoughtfully annotated comments are much better than
my sloppy paraphrases were. As far as your last comment - I think it is
always wisest to defer to a school's own explanation of itself - unless
there is really an awfully good reason not to. But one should also study
critiques and "other points of view" - especially of ones own particular
school/faction/bowling-team. I did not intend to misrepresent modern
Theravada Buddhism (or any other Buddhism).
- Curt