[Buddha-l] Vipassana?

curt curt at cola.iges.org
Mon Oct 17 11:24:33 MDT 2005

Sorry - if you thought I was saying that Theravada rejects the doctrine
of "anatta" that must have been quite a shock. Obviously for any
Buddhist to hold that something has "inherent existence" (which might be
a lousy way of putting it) this must not mean that it has a "self". I
will go back and check my sources and correct or clarify what I was
trying to say.
- Curt