[Buddha-l] Re: Buddhist pacifism

curt curt at cola.iges.org
Mon Oct 17 09:51:26 MDT 2005

Its the same "Ky". He is definitely a Buddhist - and his memoir is an
attempt to portray his political career as part of a movement of
Buddhists to save Vietnam from both Communism and foreign (ie, Chinese,
French, Japanese, US....) domination. The book is co-authored by Marvin
J. Wolf, who is something of an accomplished co-author. For instance, he
also co-wrote a book with Russell Means: "Where White Men Feat to
Tread". Here's the link to amazon page for the book (I think I
misspelled his name before - its "Nguyen Cao Ky"):
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0312281153/qid=1129563885/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl14/103-5613842-3896616?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

- Curt