[Buddha-l] Re: Speaking of tests...

Richard P. Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Thu Oct 13 20:17:19 MDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-10-13 at 15:21 +0000, bclough wrote:

> By the way, I trust, Richard, that while on the belief.net site, you
> ordered up a bunch of "angel bracelets," which apparently function to
> "empower your intentions." Typically, I was on the fence about such a
> purchase, but I'm sure a true spiritual seeker has a truckload of
> these at the ready.

Unfortunately, I don't like the feeling of things hanging on my wrists,
so I reluctantly forewent the angel bracelets. I did, however, order a
pair of exorcistic nose rings, one for each nostril, and a dozen neo-
pagan earrings, six for each ear. Modesty prevents me from revealing
where I am placing the iridescent halo that wards off infertility
spells.

--
Richard Hayes