[Buddha-l] Re: Immoderaate nonmoderation

Bshmr at aol.com Bshmr at aol.com
Wed Oct 12 20:52:25 MDT 2005

>Jim Peavler <_jpeavler at mindspring.com_ (mailto:jpeavler at mindspring.com) >:
... , and  I cannot remember how many times the "moderators" have been attacked
for their  biases, their prejudices, their aggressiveness, their hautiness,
their cold  unfeeling cruelty, their lack of cooth and kindness, and on and  on.

Well, self-selecting moderators with those traits will lead to those
complaints about those sorts of persons. Plus, I haven't seen any moderating
activities that I categorize as biased, aggressive, hauty, cruel, un-couth, etc.  Of
course 99.99% of the censorship is done in secret (probably by monotheistic,
autocratic, imperialistic, capitalistic loyalists under contract to the USAn
DHS  *VBG*).

The dominant themes have changed as several have opened up to let other
aspects live (arise) or to let go of notions of a mechanized permanent
self-object.

I appreciate the openly expressive personal portion which has been added to
make the buddha-l room more complete, so to speak. This differs from scent of
hidden 'wants or graspings' wafting about recently. Very much like insight
meditation, from some perspectives.

Richard Basham