[Buddha-l] Buddhist pacifism

curt curt at cola.iges.org
Wed Oct 12 14:21:30 MDT 2005

So you are willing to accept any result, no matter what, so long as you,
personally, do not have to commit any acts of violence? This does not
strike me as an especially appealing "ethical" posture.

Is there any principle or consideration, whatsoever, in this ethical
system that is more important than avoiding personal involvement in acts
of violence?

Is your primary concern the avoidance of bad karma for yourself?

Sorry, I hope I am not badgering the witness.

- Curt