[Buddha-l] Re: An experiment (Gender on Buddha-l)

Richard P. Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Wed Oct 12 12:21:01 MDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-10-12 at 12:00 -0600, jkirk wrote:

> I misunderstood what you wrote--sometimes the way you write it's
> a bit hard to decipher your meaning...

You write this of Andrew Skilton, who is one of the most lucid writers
on Buddhism currently publishing? Even though he writes in English
(rather than American), even students in such cultural backwaters as New
Mexico have no problem at all deciphering his writings. I can only say
that I am delighted he is making time to contribute to buddha-l, for his
material can only add to the high quality of prose available to our
discerning readership.

--
Richard Hayes