[Buddha-l] Re: Teaching Zen Buddhist philosophy

Jim Peavler jpeavler at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 11 11:13:52 MDT 2005

On Oct 11, 2005, at 8:24 AM, Michael Paris wrote:

> <sigh> The more I see of New Mexico, the more of a paradise it seems,
> at least in relation to the state of Texas.

Well, jeez, I reckon! Or are you using litotes?

It is really great to get all that good advice on how to select books
and how to teach from curt! Makes me want to just get out there and
TEACH someone. Unfortunately, I am unable to develop the level of
anxiety and hostility that curt can generate. Perhaps I am not a
critical enough thinker or something.