[Buddha-l] URL

Wong Weng Fai wongwf at comp.nus.edu.sg
Sun Oct 9 18:45:04 MDT 2005

> Here is the URL I mentioned yesterday:
>
> http://plungepontificates.blogspot.com/2005/05/decision-to-drop-atomic-bomb-on.html
>
> Stan Ziobro

In "Control Room", the documentary about Al Jazeera and the Iraq war (a
"must-see" film if you ask me), Samir Khader, a senior producer of Al
Jazeera concluded:

"Who thinks, now, in the United States about what happened in Somalia in
1993? Nobody. Who thinks about what happened in Bosnia-Herzegovina?
There is only one single thing that will be left: victory. People like
victory, they don't like justification. Once you are victorious that's it."

W.F. Wong