[Buddha-l] Gender and diversions

Stephen Hodge s.hodge at padmacholing.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Oct 9 17:38:40 MDT 2005

Jim Peavler wrote:

> I, on the other hand like to be given links to outside, supportive
> materials. [snip] On my web browser I have a whole folder named "jkirk"
> where I have collected a whole library of very interesting resource.

Ditto for myself.  Also I have often found these links etc to be worth
forwarding to others in my small circle of friends.  When Joanna has raised
topics for discussion, I have not always responded either because I do not
know enough about the topic to contribute meaningfully or pressing domestic
concerns have prevented a response.  I do hope that Joanna will not feel her
efforts are entirely unappreciated, although I have noticed that her posts
attempting to initiate discussions do indeed go unreplied more often than
not.

Best wishes,
Stephen Hodge