[Buddha-l] Hiroshima vs Terrorism..........?

Catalina Castell-du Payrat c_castell at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 05:10:19 MDT 2005

There is no way Hiroshima "saved" lifes...............Dan arguments are "conceptual". First: you just don't know what would happen if USA didn't bomb Hiroshima, and Nagasaki? military target as well?, what happened was: they did it, they bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki and caused a lot of pain and destruction in many many ways, this is just a fact, so, to me, speculations about what have could be happening if........is not an argument, not a serious one.

Causing pain and detroy life is the opposite to do in buddhist way (as I understand it) Sorry, I don't understand very well your debate guys.........

Cheers,

catalina

Catalina Castell - du Payrat
c_castell at yahoo.com