[Buddha-l] Marx and Buddhism

Richard P. Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Sat Oct 1 09:30:27 MDT 2005

On Sat, 2005-10-01 at 17:27 +0700, Chris wrote:

> Thank you for this, Richard. Would you be so kind as to point to
> exactly what writings of BB lead you to this conviction?

The only essays of Bhikkhu Buddhadasa I have read are those in Donald K.
Swearer's translation of selections from Buddhadasa's work, a volume
entitled "Me and Mine." I don't have a copy of that book in hand, and I
read it many years ago, so I can't refer you now to any specific essays
in that volume. If you can find it and read it, however, you'll no doubt
stumble upon them.

--
Richard Hayes